Protecting one of your biggest investments.
Why Choose Weed Ross For Your Homeowners Insurance?
#1 Home Insurance in Western New York.
What Is Home Insurance?
Home insurance is a specific type of property insurance designed to cover losses and damages from incidents in, around, or related to your home. A standard homeowners policy will also provide liability coverage against these types of accidents, which means you’re also protected if someone else tries to find you legally responsible for something that happened to them. Additionally, it’s important to point out that homeowners insurance is different from mortgage insurance, business insurance, home warranties, renters insurance, and even secondary/vacation home insurance.
What does home insurance cover?
Do I need home insurance?
Are there different types of home insurance?
- HO-1: a basic/limited coverage for single family homes
- HO-2: a commonly used policy with slight upgrades in coverages compared to HO-1
- HO-3: the most popular type of homeowners insurance with very broad coverage
- HO-4: a homeowners insurance for renters
- HO-5: an all-encompassing home insurance policy, the most comprehensive
- HO-6: a homeowners insurance designed for condos
- HO-7: a type of home insurance for mobile/manufactured homes
- HO-8: homeowners insurance specially formatted for homes that don’t meet certain standards